Jul 01, 2015
What to expect with hot tub hire
Hot Tub Hire
We have been offering a hot tub hire
service since 2008. Our hire hot tubs have changed over the years. I will never forget learning how to put together the first Spa-in-a-box and taking photos along the way!
The Spa-in-a-box hot tubs didn't last very long. We learned very quickly to use our own luxury hot tubs. They provide an authentic experience for our customers and do not fall apart and break down all the time!
We were also surprised to learn many people do not know you can hire a hot tub. If you are one of those people reading this right now, you may be interested in reading on and finding out what it is all about.
The hot tubs we currently hire are RotoSpas. They are moulded hot tubs made here in the UK. The beauty of using the RotoSpas is they are the right size to fit down the average sized side passage of a house. They are light weight and can be rolled into place, manoeuvred down (or up steps) and even placed on grass for short periods.
So what do you need to know about hot tub hire?
- The hot tub will need a clear pathway of 850mm wide by 2100mm high along the entire journey to where you would like the spa placed.
- The hot tub will need a 13amp RCD power supply which must be left on for the duration of the hot tub hire period. This normally means an outside, waterproof socket - although you must check it is RCD protected.
- You will need a hosepipe and water supply to fill the spa up with.
- You will need a flat, level, solid base of at least 2000mm x 2000mm in which the hot tub will sit on. If the hot tub isn't situated on a level base, it will rock and crack.
- We supply enough chemicals to keep the hot tub sanitised for the duration of your hot tub hire period.
- The hot tub has a hard thermal cover to keep the heat in when you are not using it.
- The hot tub seats 5-6 adults (although we have witness more).
Our hire hot tubs are very popular. We have many repeat customers including many holiday home owners who offer hot tub hire as an add on to their guests during their stay.
“We hired a hot tub from yourselves over Christmas and new year for our holiday cottage. I just wanted to say it went down a storm!
The service was great.” – Orchard Cottage, Gloucestershire.
When I tested out our latest hire spas, my little man had an awesome time!
If you would like more information on the packages we offer, please visit our hot tub hire
webpage or contact us
for further information. They are amazing for parties, summer bbq's, Christmas and New Year sanctuaries (lets face it, we all need somewhere to escape too!) If fact, they are fabulous all year around :)
Win two weeks hot tub hire for £1
If you are viewing this before 31st December 2015, why not join in with Lisa's "guess how many miles she will run in 2015" sweepstake to win a two week hot tub hire period and raise money for our charity of the year, Blue Skye Thinking at the same time. You can read more about her challenge and how you can hire a hot tub for £1