SwimLife™ Swim Spas
The perfect alternative to a swimming pool, our collection of swim spas have been designed to bring your swimming experience to life. Part of the Jacuzzi® group of companies, SwimLife™ swimspas provide you with industry leading innovative features, whilst delivering the quality and service you would expect.
Not only does our collection of swim spas offer a fantastic swimming experience, they have also been carefully developed to provide the perfect aqua fitness centre, ideal for those who want to stay in shape or add water based strengthening or aerobic exercise into their training regime. All of our swim spas provide the perfect place to cool down after your workout, with a dedicated hydrotherapy seating area.
Compared to a swimming pool, our SwimLife swimspas require much less space in your home or garden. Despite the smaller footprint, they still provide even the strongest swimmer a fantastic swimming experience all year round.
The ideal universal aquatic gym – featuring a generous streamlined swim tank area and a flat ergonomically designed anti-slip floor that allows for a variety of fitness exercises. Creating the ideal training environment with a fully adjustable current, you can control your workout intensity. Additionally, the SwimLife SwimFit swimspa is a safe and easy environment in which to teach your kids to swim.
SwimFit swim spas come in three sizes, 14ft, 17ft and a 19ft dual temperature swim spa.
Experience an extraordinary swim – Designed to bring your swim to life with proven technology; imagine never having to turn, touch or push off any wall. The swim current is as natural as nature itself and provides you the ability to focus on your stroke and enjoy the fluidity of the swim current adjusted to your personal swim level.
There are three sizes of SwimExpert swim spas, 14ft, 17ft and a 19ft dual temperature swim spa.
SwimLife Swim Spa Features
All SwimLife Swim Spas are fitted with the ClearStream filtration system, providing you with a clean and safe aquatic experience.
- Located on either side of the swim spa
- The flow directs debris and oils towards the side of the swimspa for removal by the dual skimmers
- Increases flow rate of water to the pumps
- Pulls debris off the surface of the water
- Less time cleaning
- More time swimming
DUAL STRAINER RACKS
- Traps large debris before it gets to the pumps
- Less time cleaning the filters
- Extends cleaning cycles
100sq FOOT FILTRATION
- 2 x 50 square foot filters
- Easy to access
- Out of contact and sight of the user
MINERAL BASED SYSTEM
- No Chlorine or Bromine smell
- Mineral ions are neutral and don’t affect ph levels
- Helps control algae/bacteria
- Cuts chemical use in half
- Plumbed in to your filtration system
SwimLife™ doesn’t end when winter begins. They have been designed to be used 365 days a year. Here are some of the main features of the SwimLife™ swim spas.
Northern HeatSync Blanket
- Reflects the waste heat from the pumps back in to the swimspa
- Increases insulation value
- Decreases the need for the swim spa heater
High Temperature Surface Insulation
- 2lb closed cell foam on the shell of the swim spa
- Helps the swim tank retain heat
- Great r-value (the higher the r-value the greater the insulating power)
- Safety locks on all sides
- Locks heat in and keeps cold out
- Heavy duty tapered safety locking cover
Thermalmax Heat Retention
- Creates a convection oven in the cabinet
- Utilises the waste heat that motors create
- Black plumbing pipes absorbs the heat created by swim spa motors
- Lock in heat during the cooler months
- Lets motors breathe in the warmer months
- Maximises energy efficiency
Aquatic circuit training is a fast-paced set of exercises in which you do one exercise for 30 seconds to 3 minutes and then move on to the next exercise. The circuits can alternate between aerobic activity with strength building exercises.
- Swim tank – cardio
- Seated knee tucks – strength
- Side wall abductor/adductor exercises and calf raises
- Step area for lateral step exercises
- Chest flies
- Chest press and low rows
There are three areas that make up a great hydrotherapy massage. The jets, the jet placement and the seating. The combination of these three aspects in our SwimLife swim spas are balanced perfectly.
- Exclusive e-class jets use a perfect mix of air and water
- Designed to give a balance of deep tissue and soft tissue massage
- Designed to work different muscle groups
- Arranged in a pattern to give superior hydrotherapy benefits
ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED SEATING
- Multi-level seating for people of different heights
- Recessed jetting