Thank you for popping along to see whether joining in with the hot tub tips linky is right for you.
I aim to explain the benefits to you for linking up, as well as how to do it.
If you have taken part in a link up before, you will know the search engine optimisation benefits for your own website. If you are new to linky’s, I will briefly explain how using the hot tub tips linky can help your website in the search rankings.
- Search engines like it when you have links to and from websites with similar content. They deem it authoritative and genuine.
- You reach a new audience. Each link placed on the linky will be shared on our social media and in the hot tub owners club groups.
- Not only do you have the opportunity to add your link to our website, you also have the opportunity to comment on the other blog posts. Most comments offer the opportunity to add a link to your website.
- Comments are another way to show the search engines your blog is good content. We will comment on every link you share and encourage others to do the same.
All in all by spending a few minutes each month adding a link to our linky, you will gain a better reputation in the search engines.
What do we ask in return?
As with nearly every linky on the web, we ask you to display our linky badge at the bottom of the blog post you have linked to. You can do that, by copying and pasting this code into the text/html of your blog.
This will help the members of the hot tub owners club to recognise your blog. The blog also has to be relevant to the subject of the link-up.
- hot tub maintenance tips and new products
- hot tub installation inspiration
- hot tub holidays
How to join in the hot tub link-ups?
You will notice a blue button saying “add my link” When you click on it, a box will pop up.
As you can see, here is where you add the URL of your blog post, your name and email. Your name can be your company if you wish.
You will then be able to chose the image thumbnail for your link. You can either crop the image or add without cropping.
You will then see your link on the link-up. When you hover over your image, you have the option to share your link on the various social media, or if you want to remove it, you can.
That’s it – easy hey?
Any questions, please feel free to contact us.